All about the blog
If you came here I guess you read a few articles by now and asked yourself some questions. Here I will try to fill that white spaces with the answers you’re looking for.
Why am I writing in English?
I know that the readers of my blog are mainly my friends and most of them are Romanians so writing in our native language would be easier, but there are a few reasons why I chose English:
- I like the language
- I studied English during school & college and I feel I’m losing it. Words and expressions don’t come so easy now
- I want to encourage everybody to learn English as it is spoken almost everywhere in the world (except for France)
- I’m thinking that some readers may come to my blog from a search result leading to a tutorial or a review and they might not know Romanian
Why is the design so simple?
I like to keep things simple and very easy to use. I want you to find your way around the blog as quickly as possible and have no trouble reading the articles.
What kind of articles do I write?
The articles you can read on my blog include:
- reviews on gadgets and other things that I get my hands on
- personal views regarding people, events etc.
- driving tips
If you have other questions or suggestions, please use the comment form below to message me.